No post today as I’m out and about having fun (hopefully) so here is a yummy recipe that is quick and easy (Did someone mention the word: Cheat)
- 3 chocolate oaty biscuits, roughly crushed
- 100g/3 ½oz extra-light cream cheese
- 150g carton low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 large orange, segmented
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar or intense sweetener
- some grated chocolate or chocolate curls to decorate
- Divide the crushed biscuits between 2 tall glasses.
- Mix together the cream cheese and the yogurt, and stir through the orange and icing sugar.
- Spoon over the biscuits then top with the chocolate. (If you don’t fancy orange, this is great with any fruit, either fresh or tinned in natural juice.)